1. If you could time travel back in time or forward in time for an afternoon of hanging out and chatting, what time period would you visit and who would you visit with?
If I could travel in time I'd go to Ancient Rome to talk to Marcus Tullius Cicero, because he was interested in philosophy as much as I do, and because his ideas may be applied nowadays.
2. You are going to be given one superpower. What do you want and why?
An ability to shift to anyplace anytime, because traffic-jams and many cases of emergency require travelling at speed of light.
3. You are housesitting for a friend and you are far from the store. As you open the pantry or fridge, what five items do you hope is stocked there for you?
There is always flour, eggs, milk/ yoghurt, a lot of dark chocolate and some "kitty cat", so I can always bake a cake.
4. If you were able to magically change careers now and be transformed into a wildly successful and fully trained anything-other-than-a-teacher...What would you be?
I would be an interpreter working at international conferences or on some super-secret projects of Ministry of Defence. I've been dreaming of that kind of work since childhood, as I was and still am a fan of spy movies and world military history. Besides, I once worked for an aviation company. I translated a lot of working drawings, articles, lectures and meetings. Aviation thrilled me. I even learnt how to fly and how to do some minor repair job. The experience I'd never forget.
5. What is your favorite vacation you have ever been on?
Three years ago I travelled to Italy on vacations. I went to Rome, Venice, Napoli and Florence. Florence appealed to me most. I loved walking tiny streets, smelling leather, dining at small cafes and chatting away with locals.These were lovely days.
And now the rules for this little meme, which is a challenging one by the way cos you just don’t know what’s coming your way.
If you want to participate…
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.