Tuesday, December 2

longing for a white Christmas

The closer Christmas is, the more agitated I become, as that'll be a chance to leave the windy city, where snow melts too fast, the sun seldom shines and the sky is never blue.

Don't get me wrong. I do love my city, but winter just can't be gray and rainy! It must me snowy, the sun must shine in the blue skies and bullfinches must sing in the trees. That's why I'm planning to travel to the mountains to see the real winter and have winter fun.

The tickets're bought, a hotel room's booked, so I just have to be patient.

In the meantime I'm attending birthday parties, as most of my friends were born in December, and visiting relatives.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn Sunshine for some reason I thought you were in Fl.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

...can't believe Christmas is just around the corner...where did time go? Hope you have a fabulous & Holy Christmas dear!

Sunny said...

Sage, :)

Lenorenevermore, hello to you! :)