Friday, December 5
The Smile Stone Award
The most weird thing about blogging is that I have time either to post or to read blogger-mates' posts. And I have to admit that reading appeals to me more, as your posts and comments bring joy and sunlight spots into my life. Thank you for all the witty and funny posts!
Maria, a beautiful blogger and a fantastic mother, has passed me "The Smile Stone Award". It is an award for bloggers,who show kindness and spreading happiness around, and Maria has shared ten things that make her smile.
These are mine:
1) my family puts a smile on my lips;
2) my friends are always there to have a good laugh;
3) my cat, because she's the craziest fluffy animal on the planet;
4) my students are the most fun-loving teenagers ever. I adore laughing with them;
5) the a-team, a great tv-show of the 80ies, is the best treatment from melancholy;
6) listening to music, as "music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life";
7) foretaste of reading a new book makes me smile;
8) the holidays are coming, carrying lots of fun and presents;
10) my amazing blogger-mates.
"The Smile Stone Award" goes to...
Diary Of a Polegirl, the most ispiring blog.
Vodka Mom, the most cheerful teacher I've ever met.
Southern Sage, love your hillbilly's stories.
Mrs Mojito, a very lively lady.
Iveta, a photographer, whose pictures are full of love.
Citizen of the Month, a sarcastic blogger, but I just love his posts.