Monday, December 15

mystery

Several days ago I noticed that yellow lights on one of my christmas-tree garlands didn't work. That was weird as they had worked fine before. So I checked the electricity distributor to see that all wires were attached properly, then I counted the tiny lamps to make sure they were in their places. Everything seemed to be in good condition. However, later the red lights went off, so I had to examine the garland again. Nothing was wrong. Sheer mystery.

Today I woke up to see my cat champing somewhere between the branches of the christmas-tree. She saw me awake and dashed away under the sofa. The light went on and I saw a tiny garland lamp cracked under the tree. Eventually my cat had screwed the lamps off.

So now I have to take the crazy cat to the vet to make sure she hadn't eaten a light or two pretending to be an electrician. It's going to be a long day...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cats get in everywhere! But a cat eating a light? I dunno...

Laura Jane Williams said...

Gotta love the animals!

x

Her Glitter Life said...

My cats is like that. She loves to play the ball ornament in our Christmas tree. She broke the other one. Headache sometimes.

How's the weather? Freezing here 7 degrees.