Tuesday, February 17
S for Sunny
Mich, a wonderful bloger at Who is Mich? has picked a letter for me, which happens to be “S” for my nickname. I have to write about my top 10 favorite things that start with the letter “S”.
There they go in no particular order:
1) Snow, as it snows off all troubles revealing sparkling nature's beauty. Besides, I love winter fun, snowballs fights, skiing and sledging.
2) Scotch whisky on rocks is the best remedy from low-spirits and depression.
3) South Africa, my dream holiday destination. Though, I'm looking for a job there too.
4) Sense of humour. It may be weird, stupid, English, great, but it surely helps to survive in our crazy world.
5) Southern Sage's collection of dirty jokes and funny stories about relationship makes the whole men-vs-women thing look less complicated.
Don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway.
6) Savage chickens, there is so much common sense in the cartoons.
7) Sunshine, it gives life to everything.
8) Snail mail, an old-fashioned version of gchat that I still use to the full and love every moment of it.
Note: it is not an advertisement, I'm just saying:
9) Shampoo "Phytum Actif" by YR. It turns hair into ultraglossy soft silk.
10) Sally Hansen's nail care products and nail polishes.
Now, if you feel like joining in the fun. Leave me a letter request in the comments and you'll get your letter in no time!