Monday, February 9
Tag - I'm it... weird
Fabulous blogger Maria at Maria Went to Chicago has tagged me to write 6 weird facts about me.
The rules: write a blog post of 6 weird things about you, choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" on their blogs.
1. I'm a huge fan of the "The A-Team". George Peppard, Mr. T, Dirk Benedict and Dwight Schultz rocked and will always be. Besides, I love it when a plan comes together as much as the A-Team members. Besides, I'm on the jazz most of the time.
2. I used to like green colour so much that had my room at the parents' house painted in green and my kitchen furniture was green. I wore only green clothes, used green copybooks, pens, soap, toothbrush and so on. Fortunatelly, the greenfever is over now.
3.I usually give pets a different name. Once a friend bought a cat, which had changed several names until "Zorka" was established. However I still call the cat its second name "Guatemala". The parents's husky was called "Carma", but for me it had always been "Candy" till the last day of her life, because she was the sweetest and the most kind-hearted dog I'd ever seen.
4. I love eating snow. The habbit has developed since my recent trip.
5. My first e-mail address was Pink_Cloud.
6. I'm still fond of colouring Barbie colouring books.
The tag goes to a bunch of really great bloggers. They are Sarah, Henry North London, John Finn, Janie, Mariah, Jordanka.
I'd love to know more about you, guys!