Thursday, October 16

money money money


I've spent three days on clearing up the mess from my two-week absence and the end is still not in sight. Some of the invoices were paid twice, the other were not even registered, so I have to figure out how to return the money. That is a mission impossible now, as the crisis affects banks so much that they're incapable of fast money transfering.

Moreover, it takes payments two or three days to reach the addressee instead of an hour or two. And I keep on explaining to each and every phoning partner that we have sent the money and that they will be on their accounts in a day or two. Gosh, it's exhausting!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's the only bad thing about going away - all the extra work when you come back!

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Hpe you get it all sorted out soon

Anonymous said...

well maybe u will get it figured out!

Miss Caught Up said...

Yikes! What a headache! I hope all will be figured out soon.