Thursday, September 4

back to school


It’s been three months since I quited my last job and yesterday I had a snap decision to visit my colleague and the pupils I love so much. And what a nice morning tea-party it was! We had little chat on school life, pupils, summer holidays and had a good laugh.

Later pupils started to crowd school, so I met some of my former pupils, one of them presented me a box full of his treasures. There was a mediator, a moulded pendant he made himself and some strange items, which I never made a head or tail of. Anyway it was very touching.

Hanging around the school I felt like coming back, because I realised how much I miss the lively kids, the never ending fun, caring colleagues and the cherishing atmosphere of love. That was the kind of experience one can never forget.

No comments: